Enjoy a special evening of fun cooking, socializing and learning the delicious and authentic recipes of Nigeria and West African fusion. This hands-on workshop starts in the kitchen with your host Ebere Akadiri. Once the meal is ready, you can then relax in our dining room and savour the flavours of your own African cuisine creation.
Your registration for the cooking workshop includes:
- Introductory social time with a welcome drink and freshly baked Nigerian snacks while you network and get to know your fellow participants.
- We will then move into the kitchen where you will learn about Nigerian culture, herbs and spices as Ebere guides you through the cooking lessons.
- We use only the freshest quality ingredients and natural produce. We will make assorted authentic dishes ranging from soups, stews, main dishes and sides.
- Cooking classes are hands-on and all participants are actively involved in the food preparation.
- When we are done preparing the meal, we will together set out the food (buffet style), eat, and drink Nigerian cocktail or Juice while enjoying some wonderful African music being played in the background.
- Each participant will be sent home with a small gift of spices and recipes to try on their own.
Date: 5 February, 2016
Location: The Hague
Time: 5pm to 7.30pm
Price: Euro 43,49 p,p excl BTW
Menu: 5 dishes
Duration: 2.5 hours
Seats are limited, Sign up today!
Spinach stew (Efo)